Skip to main content

Queen of the Most Holy Rosary Roman Catholic Parish

20 Grant St.   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of a rectangular red-brick church built in 1895.

Celebrating our 70th Anniversary! The building that now houses the church was originally opened as the New Orpington Lodge in 1895. Later renamed St. George's Home, it was the primary receiving home for Catholic children immigrating to Canada from the UK. Used by National Defence during World War II, it became a church in 1947. Special events: human library, exhibits, etc. holyrosaryottawa.com.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 3, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Shuttle
    Public Washrooms
    Disabled Access
    Free Parking
    Bike Parking
    Family Friendly
    OC Transpo Nearby
    Guided Tour Available