Skip to main content

Royal Canadian Mint

320 Sussex Dr.   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of the stone building built in 1908. Resembling a castle, if features two small turrets on each of the main entrance.

Headquartered in the historic building where it was founded in 1908, this facility produces hand-crafted commemorative coins, gold and silver bullion, medals and medallions. A tour of the operations explains the many different coin manufacturing technologies. For an unforgettable souvenir, hold a 24 kt pure gold bar worth over $700,000. Guided tours 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Open Hours
    Sunday, June 4, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Shuttle
    Public Washrooms
    Disabled Access
    Free Parking
    Bike Parking
    Paid Parking
    Family Friendly
    OC Transpo Nearby
    Guided Tour Available
    'Canada 150' Photo Contest