Skip to main content

St. Albans Church

454 King Edward Ave.   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of the stone church, built in 1867, by Thomas Fuller.

Designed by Thomas Fuller, architect of the Houses of Parliament, St. Albans is one of the oldest church buildings in Ottawa. A recent renovation received an Award of Merit for heritage restoration from the City and provides space for parish activities, theatrical and concert events, and Centre 454, a community ministry. Lara Legault photo.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 3, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Shuttle
    Public Washrooms
    Disabled Access
    Free Parking
    Bike Parking
    Paid Parking
    Family Friendly
    OC Transpo Nearby
    Guided Tour Available
    'Canada 150' Photo Contest