Skip to main content

St. James Anglican Church Leitrim

4540 Bank St. (at Leitrim)   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of a white modest church building of frame construction, built in 1860.

Built in 1860, it is one of the oldest churches in Ottawa. It is a modest building of frame construction typical of rural Anglican churches in the Ottawa valley. It includes the only surviving original stained glass window from Trinity Anglican Church, Ottawa South circa 1879. Don't miss the Gloucester Historical Society & Museum located next door.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 3, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
    Sunday, June 4, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Public Washrooms
    Free Parking
    Family Friendly
    OC Transpo Nearby
    Guided Tour Available