Skip to main content

St. James the Apostle Anglican Church

1138 Bridge St., Manotick   Map (link is external)

Exterior photo of a white wood sided church with a large Norman tower.

The original church was built in 1876 on land donated by Moss Kent Dickinson. Its Norman tower has been a landmark for almost 140 years. In 1985, a larger church was needed and care was taken to incorporate the original stained glass, plaques and furnishings.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 3, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
    Sunday, June 4, 2017 - 12:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Public Washrooms
    Disabled Access
    Free Parking
    Bike Parking