Skip to main content

St. Mary's Anglican Church

2574 Sixth Line Rd., Dunrobin   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of a stone church built in 1909.

New St. Mary's was built in 1909 after the Old St Mary's at Pinhey's Point, built in 1827, was deemed structurally unsafe. Many of the pews and other interior fixtures are from the Old St. Mary's Church. Old St. Mary's was the first Anglican church in the Ottawa Diocese and is the oldest church in the Ottawa area. Ten stained glass windows.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 3, 2017 - 12:00 to 16:00
    Sunday, June 4, 2017 - 12:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Public Washrooms
    Disabled Access
    Free Parking
    Bike Parking
    Family Friendly
    Guided Tour Available