Skip to main content

St. Peter's Lutheran Church

400 Sparks St.   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of a church built of sandstone from Nepean in 1952.

Erected in 1952, and built of sandstone from Nepean. Space designed by Cecil Burgess in the English Gothic Style. The Bell Carillon was installed in 1966 and the Casavant Organ was dedicated in 1977. Stained glass windows throughout are the work of Russell Goodman & Sons, installed between 1985 and 1993. Landscaping renovation was completed in 2010 for the 100th anniversary.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 3, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
    Sunday, June 4, 2017 - 13:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Shuttle
    Public Washrooms
    Disabled Access
    Bike Parking
    Paid Parking
    OC Transpo Nearby