Skip to main content

The Ottawa Curling Club

440 O'Connor St.   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of the front entrance of the curling club, featuring red brick with beige trim and the words Ottawa Curling Club above the door.

Colonel Allan Gilmour and his brother-in-law James Manuel established the Ottawa Curling Club (OCC) in 1851.The first OCC building opened in 1912 but was expropriated by the federal government during WWI. In 1916, a replica was erected in its current location. By 1931, the OCC opened its first artificial curling ice after a fifth sheet was added.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 3, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Public Washrooms
    Disabled Access
    Paid Parking
    OC Transpo Nearby