Skip to main content

Thomson Hall o/a The Keg Manor

529 Richmond Rd.   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of a Georgian-style estate built between 1831 and 1833.

A Georgian style estate, Thomson Hall was built between 1831 and 1833 by William Thomson. A private residence until 1989, it has been occupied by The Keg Manor since 1999. To the east of the house, a walled garden dating back to 1833 served as a vegetable garden for the families who lived there. It is now open to the public and cared for by the Friends of Maplelawn.

Open Hours
    Sunday, June 4, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Disabled Access
    Free Parking
    Bike Parking
    Family Friendly
    OC Transpo Nearby
    Guided Tour Available