Skip to main content

Carleton Masonic Lodge 465

3704 Carp Rd.   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of what was once a small Presbyterian Church, featuring a lower level door and a stained glass window directly above/

The original lodge was built in 1904, but was destroyed by the great fire in Carp in 1920. The current building was originally the old Presbyterian Church that stood in Stittsville and was purchased to replace the lodge lost in the fire. Accentuated by original stained glass windows, it has been the Village of Carp's Masonic Lodge since 1925. The lodge's interior features beautiful oak furniture used by a military Masonic Lodge in France during the WWI.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 3, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Public Washrooms
    Disabled Access
    Free Parking
    Bike Parking
    Family Friendly
    Guided Tour Available