Skip to main content

Chapel of the Mother House of the Sisters of Charity of Ottawa

27 Bruyère St.   Map (link is external)

Interior view of the chapel, featuring beautiful carved stone work, wooden pews, cathedreal ceilings and arches, and a stained glass window.

The Mother House Chapel Sisters of Charity of Ottawa was built in 1936 by architects W.E. Noffke, Lucien Leblanc, and general contractor Henri Dagenais. The chapel was built in English Neo-Gothic style.

Open Hours
    Sunday, June 4, 2017 - 13:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Shuttle
    Public Washrooms
    Disabled Access
    Bike Parking
    Paid Parking
    OC Transpo Nearby