Skip to main content

Christ Church Bells Corners Chapel & Cemetery

3861 Old Richmond Rd.   Map (link is external)

Interior view of the front of the small chapel featuring carved wooden walls and stained glass windows above the alter.

In 1831, Hugh Bell established the village of Bells Corners. In 1853 Bell granted the Methodist, Presbyterian and Church of England (Anglican) congregations land to build a Union Church and cemetery. By 1876, the Anglican congregation built their own church which was consecrated on September 24, 1879. The chapel is still in use every Sunday.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 3, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
    Sunday, June 4, 2017 - 12:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    New Building
    Public Washrooms
    Disabled Access
    Free Parking
    Bike Parking
    Family Friendly
    OC Transpo Nearby
    Guided Tour Available