Skip to main content

Church of the Ascension

253 Echo Dr.   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of a tiny red brick church with red-coloured fascia and window trim, and a cross on the roof.

The Church of the Ascension was built in 1919-20 by an Anglican parish founded in 1877. Though modest in size, its stained glass windows-some moved from the original church-are exquisite. Doors Open visitors will enjoy historical interpreters telling the stories behind the church and its windows, a display of period photographs, and afternoon tea.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 3, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    New Building
    Public Washrooms
    Disabled Access
    Free Parking
    Bike Parking
    Family Friendly
    OC Transpo Nearby
    Guided Tour Available