Skip to main content

Connaught Building

555 MacKenzie Ave.   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of a Modified Norman style stone building built in 1915.

Built in Modified Norman style and designed by David Ewart, Connaught opened in 1915 and was named after the Duke of Connaught, third son of Queen Victoria and Governor General of Canada 1911-16. Designated as a "Classified" federal heritage building, primarily for its architectural significance, the structure is considered to be the "Crown Jewel" of the Canada Revenue Agency. Access is limited to the Mackenzie lobby area and the 8th floor executive boardroom.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 3, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
    Sunday, June 4, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Shuttle
    Public Washrooms
    Disabled Access
    Bike Parking
    Paid Parking
    OC Transpo Nearby
    'Canada 150' Photo Contest