Skip to main content

Dickinson House

1127 Mill St., Manotick   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of a yellow, two-storey home with green shutters built in 1870.

Built in 1867, the year of Canada's Confederation, by M.K. Dickinson, founder of the village of Manotick, this 150-year-old house was the residence, from 1870 to 1972 of the Dickinson, Spratt and Watson families, owner/operators of the grist mill across the square. The house was visited by Sir John A. Macdonald during the 1887 General Election.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 3, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
    Sunday, June 4, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Disabled Access
    Free Parking
    Bike Parking
    Family Friendly
    Guided Tour Available
    'Canada 150' Photo Contest