Skip to main content

Embassy of Algeria, Fleck-Paterson House

500 Wilbrod St.   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of a terracotta-style mansion featuring turrets and fancy brickwork.

The house was built in 1901 by J.R. Booth for his daughter, Gertrude Fleck. The house remained Mrs. Fleck's private residence until her death in 1940. It was then purchased by Senator Norman Paterson, who lived in it until his death in 1983. The house was bought by the Algerian Embassy in 2002 and is now used as a chancery.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 3, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Shuttle
    Public Washrooms
    Free Parking
    Bike Parking
    OC Transpo Nearby