Skip to main content

Evangelical Lutheran Church of St. Paul

210 Wilbrod St.   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of a stone Gothic Revival church with two red doors built in 1887.

In 1887, A. Harvey designed a new limestone Gothic Revival church to replace a modest frame church built in 1875. The cornerstone was laid on May 21, 1888. Renowned architect W.E. Noffke oversaw renovations in 1948. Further renovations were completed in 2015. This year the church is also celebrating the 500th year anniversary of the Reformation.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 3, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
    Sunday, June 4, 2017 - 13:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Shuttle
    Public Washrooms
    Bike Parking
    Family Friendly
    OC Transpo Nearby