Skip to main content

Goodwood Masonic Lodge

3494 McBean St., Richmond   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of a small red brick building with the words Masonic Temple carved above the light blue door.

The Goodwood Masonic Lodge has been part of the Richmond community for over 150 years. The current single storey brick building had its cornerstone laid on June 29, 1918 and has been in use since 1919.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 3, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    New Building
    Free Parking
    Family Friendly
    Guided Tour Available