Skip to main content

Knox Presbyterian Church Ottawa

120 Lisgar St.   Map (link is external)

Exterior photo featuring elements of English Gothic and Norman Church architecture, built in 1933.

Knox was completed in 1933, and combines elements of English Gothic and Norman Church architecture. The Sanctuary is simple and unadorned yet beautiful, accented by soaring columns and different marble and stone materials, and two stained glass windows.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 3, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
    Sunday, June 4, 2017 - 13:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Shuttle
    Public Washrooms
    Disabled Access
    Free Parking
    Bike Parking
    Paid Parking
    OC Transpo Nearby
    Guided Tour Available