Skip to main content

Barry Padolsky Associates Inc. Architects, Mercury Court Building

377 Dalhousie St., Suite 202   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of the three-storey brick Mercury Court building and the

Originally built in 1923 as Larocque's Department Store, Mercury Court was renovated and expanded by Barry Padolsky Associates Inc. Architects from 1989 to 1993; it is now home to this architectural firm. Features include the "Flying Mercury"weathervane, which adorned the Sun Life Building at Bank and Sparks Streets until 1949.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 3, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Shuttle
    Public Washrooms
    Disabled Access
    Family Friendly
    OC Transpo Nearby