Potential Canada Post Service Disruption
In the event of a service disruption at Canada Post, the delivery of your Water and Sewer bill and payments mailed to the City of Ottawa may be impacted. However, you are still responsible for keeping your water and sewer account up to date. To avoid late charges and fees the following options are available to you:
- Register for MyService Ottawa on Ottawa.ca where you can view, print and pay your water and sewer bills and your property tax bills 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also manage your pre-authorized debit plans.
- Register your accounts for pre-authorized debits, which can be arranged through My ServiceOttawa, through our website or at any Client Service Centre.
- Register for online billing through Epost.
- Call the Revenue Branch to receive the amount billed and corresponding due date at 613-580-2444, (TTY: 613-580-2401), call will be recorded for quality assurance and monitoring purposes.
- Visit any Client Service Centre to receive the amount billed and corresponding due date.
Other payment options, as well as further information will be posted on the ottawa.ca homepage, in the event that the City receives notification of a disruption to Canada Post service.