- 'In My Neighbourhood' is a bilingual, interactive map of Ottawa that offers a quick way for residents to locate schools, libraries, parks, recreation facilities, community services, events, land development applications and more in a geographic neighbourhood.
- In My Neighbourhood is accessible from a desktop PC, mobile phone, and tablet device and leverages location-aware features to automatically find the user's location. To enjoy all of the functionality, In My Neighbourhood is best viewed on the following browsers: Microsoft IE 11, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, iOS Safari 4.0+, and Android Chrome 2.3+.
- Use the map or satellite view of In My Neighbourhood to find the information you need by either entering a city address, by selecting a point of interest on the map or by selecting an item from the list. The interactive map allows you to see details such as address numbers, landscape features, property lines, roads and parks. You can even get directions!
- Additional features and information will be added to In My Neighbourhood as they become available, in our ongoing effort to serve you better.
- Didn't find what you were looking for within the In My Neighbourhood tool? Let us know how we can improve the tool by submitting your suggestions online through the feedback button.
- For help using the application, please visit our user help page.
Launch In My Neighbourhood
For a version of In My Neighbourhood that is accessible for persons with disabilities (AODA-compliant), visit In My Neighbourhood desktop edition.
To view and use parcel data through the City of Ottawa's In My Neighbourbood, you must agree to and accept the following Terms and Conditions and click on the "Agree" button below.
The City of Ottawa hereby grants to You a non-exclusive, non transferable license to view and print a single copy of the parcel material on In My Neighbourhood web site solely for personal non-commercial use.
You may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, link to or frame in another website, use on any other website, transfer or sell the Site Products in whole or in part either voluntarily or by operation of law. The foregoing prohibition expressly includes, but is not limited to, the practice of screen scraping, database scraping or any such practice or activity; the purpose of which is to obtain data or portions thereof, portions of databases from the Site, in any manner or any quantities not expressly authorized hereunder.
The user acknowledges that:
- the Site Products contain technical information and commercial information and copyright, trade secret rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights reside in the Site Products;
- the Site Products are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties, representations or condition, express or implied including warranties;
- the City of Ottawa and its suppliers are not required to provide any updates, fixes, new versions, new releases, maintenance and/or support of any kind for the Site Products to users;
- the City of Ottawa and its suppliers, hold copyright and other intellectual and propriety rights in the Site Products and all right, title and interest in and to the Site Products and all modifications thereto will at all times be vested in and remain the property of the City of Ottawa and its suppliers.
Please review additional Legal Information About this Site in the Disclaimer section of the City of Ottawa Web Site.