Marion Dewar Plaza, Ottawa City Hall
110 Laurier Avenue West
Enjoy skating on the state-of-the-art refrigerated Sens Rink of Dreams!
- The Sens Rink of Dreams is open daily from 6 am to 11 pm, weather-permitting.
- The heated changing facility is open daily from 8 am to 11 pm.
- There are no skate rental services available. Please bring your own skates to the rink.
- To make your visit enjoyable, review the rink’s rules of conduct .
Afterwards, grab a delicious, local favourite: Beavertails, and take a tour inside City Hall to visit the Barbara Ann Scott Gallery, Ottawa Sports Hall of Fame and the Karsh-Masson Gallery. Galleries are free of charge.
About the Sens Rink of Dreams
- The Construction of the Rink of Dreams was funded by the Sens Foundation, Hockey Canada and the City of Ottawa along with local partners and construction companies
- The 12,500 square foot oval ice surface is one of the largest outdoor rinks in the City
- The rink features LED lighting, a heated change hut and picnic tables and benches
- It operates annually from November to March seven days a week and serves as a community space during the spring and summer months
- The City works closely with the National Capital Commission (NCC) and other organizers to complement the many festivals and events in the downtown core
The ribbon was cut on opening night: January 25, 2012.