Ottawa –All public meetings will be held at Ottawa City Hall, 110 Laurier Avenue West, unless otherwise noted.
For a complete agenda and updates, please sign up for email alerts or visit ottawa.ca/agendas, or call 3-1-1.
Ottawa Public Library Board Meeting - Tuesday, January 12, 5 p.m., Champlain Room
Built Heritage Sub-Committee – Thursday, January 14, 9:30 a.m., Champlain Room
- Demolition of 171 Bruyère Street, a Property Designated Under Part V of The Ontario Heritage Act and Located in the Lowertown West Heritage Conservation District, and Replacement with a Parkette
- Rockcliffe Park Heritage Conservation District Plan
- Designation of the Flewellyn/Jones House, 5897 Fernbank Road Under Part IV of the Ontario Heritage Act
- Status Update – Built Heritage Sub-Committee Inquiries and Motions for the Period Ending December 31, 2015
- New Edinburgh Heritage Conservation District Plan
- Application to Alter 122 Daly Avenue, a Property Designated Under Part V of the Ontario Heritage Act and Located in the Sandy Hill West Heritage Conservation District
- Application for New Construction at 600 Minto Place, a Property Designated Under Part V of the Ontario Heritage Act and Located in the Rockcliffe Park Heritage Conservation District