Ottawa –All public meetings will be held at Ottawa City Hall, 110 Laurier Avenue West, unless otherwise noted.
For a complete agenda and updates, please sign up for email alerts or visit ottawa.ca/agendas, or call 3-1-1.
Environment Committee - Tuesday, February 16, 9:30 a.m., Champlain Room
- Status Update – Environment Committee Inquiries and Motions for the Period Ending February 9, 2016
- Semi-Annual Performance Report to Council Q2 2015 and Q3 2015
- Air Quality and Climate Change Management Plan (AQCCMP) 2015-2018 Supporting Initiatives and Renewable Energy Strategy Update
- Source Water Protection – Implementation Update and Annual Report
- Residential Protective Plumbing Program – Review and Proposed Program Updates
- Comments on the Proposed Waste-Free Ontario Act and Draft Strategy for a Waste Free Ontario: Building the Circular Economy
- Climate Change
Transit Commission - Wednesday, February 17, 9:30 a.m., Champlain Room
- Status Update – Transit Commission Motions and Inquiries for the Period Ending February 5, 2016
- Transit Service During Confederation Line Construction – Updates for 2016
- Para Transpo Service Standards Review – Consultation Update