Ottawa – Motorists are advised that the northbound on-ramp to the Airport Parkway at Hunt Club Road will be closed from Friday, March 18 at 8 p.m. until Saturday, March 19 at 10 a.m. for construction work related to a culvert located beneath the on-ramp.
Additional weekend closures may be required for construction, depending on the state of the culvert that will be assessed. Further information will be provided.
Detours will be in place that will redirect traffic from Hunt Club Road to Riverside Drive, to Brookfield Road and alternatively down Bank Street. Motorists traveling to the airport will not be impacted.
The City of Ottawa has tools on ottawa.ca to help motorists and transit users plan their routes and manage their commute including:
- OttawaNav – the City’s mobile application for real time construction and traffic information
- City of Ottawa Traffic Report – outlining citywide road closures, traffic restrictions and detours
- Travel Planner at octranspo.com – transit users can chart and plan routes
- Interactive traffic map – showing construction areas and live traffic cameras throughout the city
- Ministry of Transportation of Ontario (MTO) cameras
- Cycling maps and information – detailing bicycle pathways and lanes throughout the city
For current information about traffic and construction around the city, visit ottawa.ca.