Ottawa – The City is seeking residents' feedback as it develops a new rate structure to ensure that the cost of operating and maintaining Ottawa’s water, wastewater and stormwater infrastructure is done in a way that is sustainable, fair and affordable.
Residents can learn more about this initiative and register to participate in one of the public consultation sessions by visiting ottawa.ca.
Consultations will take place on:
- Monday, March 21, from 7 to 9 p.m., Shenkman Arts Centre, 245 Centrum Boulevard
- Tuesday, March 29, from 7 to 9 p.m., West Carleton Community Complex, 5670 Carp Road
- Wednesday, March 30 from 7 to 9 p.m., City Hall, 110 Laurier Avenue West
- Thursday, March 31, from 7 to 9 p.m., Navan Memorial Centre, 1295 Colonial Road
- Saturday, April 2, from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m., Metcalfe Community Centre, 8243 Victoria Street
- Tuesday, April 5, from 7 to 9 p.m., Alfred Taylor Recreation Centre, 2300 Community Way
- Thursday, April 7, from 7 to 9 p.m., Nepean Sportsplex, 1701 Woodroffe Avenue
Residents who are unable to attend one of the sessions will be able to view presentation materials and participate online by visiting ottawa.ca after March 21.
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1 (TTY: 613-580-9656). You can also connect with us through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.