Ottawa – Anderson Road is closed between Ridge Road and Russell Road due to the rehabilitation and construction of a culvert in the area. The work is expected to last until approximately March 23. Further updates will follow.
Road closure and detour signs will be installed and maintained throughout the construction period. Motorists traveling north and south on Anderson Road are being detoured via Russell Road, Ramsayville Road and Ridge Road.
Residents are encouraged to be flexible with commuting times, stagger work hours or use alternative means for travel. Residents are asked to consider options such as transit or carpooling.
The City of Ottawa has tools on ottawa.ca to help motorists and transit users plan their routes and manage their commute including:
- OttawaNav – the City’s mobile application for real time construction and traffic information
- City of Ottawa Traffic Report – outlining citywide road closures, traffic restrictions and detours
- Travel Planner at octranspo.com – transit users can chart and plan routes
- Interactive traffic map – showing construction areas and live traffic cameras throughout the city
- Ministry of Transportation of Ontario (MTO) cameras
For current information about traffic and construction around the city, visit ottawa.ca.