The Parks and Facilities By-law (By-law No. 2004-276) regulates and promotes the responsible enjoyment and use of City parks and facilities.
- General hours of operation are from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. unless otherwise posted.
- Don't litter.
- Don't disturb or feed wildlife.
- Don't use motorized vehicles, with the exception of wheelchairs and other mobility assistance devices.
- Smoking is not permitted in City parks or within nine metres (9m) of the entrance or exit of City parks and facilities.
- Leash your dog in all parks unless it is specifically designated as an off-leash area (please refer to park signage or GeoOttawa to determine the park’s designation).
View the entire by-law:
Parks and Facilities By-law (By-law No. 2004-276)
Report an issue:
- (613) 580-2400
- 1 (866) 261-9799
- (613) 580-2401 (TTY)
Visit one of the ServiceOttawa Client Service Centres