Temporary signs on private property are regulated by By-law No. 2004 - 239. The following information provides an overview of this by-law, however if you would like more details, please refer to the actual by-law.
What does the by-law say?
- Can be displayed on private property thirty (30) days in advance of the election date.
- Must be removed within 48 hours of the election.
- See Regulations – Elections Signs
Real Estate Signs
- One sign permitted for each street line of the premise offered for sale.
- Must be removed two weeks after sale of the premises