Terry Fox Athletic Facility (at Mooney's Bay Park)
2960 Riverside Drive
Come to Mooney's Bay Park (Terry Fox Athletic Facility) and enjoy 5 km of groomed and well-lit trails. Learn or improve your skills with our lesson packages for all levels in classic or skate skiing. Mooney's Bay Park has it all. Perfect for after work. Perfect for the entire family.
Registration for our 2016 season
Browse registered courses at Terry Fox Althletic Facility (Mooney's Bay Ski Centre). Register online.
*Schedules and fees are subject to change.
- Improved grooming equipment
- Rentals available on-site - 613-298-3775
Hours of operation
The facility will be open from January to early March (weather permitting) at the following times: 9 am to 9 pm Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm Saturday and Sunday. Hours are subject to change.
$3 per day; $33.70 for the season. Subject to change.
Map [ PDF - 2 MB ]
Ski centre features
- 5 km of groomed trails for both classic and skate (freestyle) skiing techniques
- Access to the trails for a reasonable daily rate of ONLY $3 per day or $33 for the season
- Indoor change rooms and washrooms
- Lit trails for night skiing
- A ski tuck shop and hot chocolate for sale
- Free use of our indoor wax benches and waxing irons
- Free information on equipment, clothing, waxing, trails and related services
- Free parking
- Ski rentals available on site!
The City of Ottawa cross-country ski school in Mooney's Bay Park offers a great selection of lessons starting in January 2016.
- Lessons for children, youth and adults from experienced and qualified instructors
- Classes for all abilities from beginner to advanced
- Classic or skate skiing lessons
- Lessons offered seven days a week with convenient day and evening options
- Special group packages available