4101 Innovation Drive
Ottawa, ON, K2K 0J3
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday 6 am to 10 pm
Saturday and Sunday 7 am to 9 pm
Statutory Holidays 7 am to 4 pm
Located in Kanata North, near the Terry Fox Drive and March Road Intersection, the Richcraft Recreation Complex-Kanata is an an LEEDS certified energy efficient, high quality recreation/aquatic/fitness facility and community centre.
Fitness fees (drop-in classes and weight/cardio room):
$8.40 Adult $7.15 Senior/Youth/Student
Art in the Park West - Summer 2016
- Location: Beside Splash Pad/Picnic Area/ Shade Provided
- Day: Tuesday
- Dates: July 5 to August 30
- Time: 10:45 am to noon
- Activities: Arts and Crafts, Theme Days, Splash Pad Water Adventures
- For more information call: 613-580-2424 x34486
What We Have:
- Free Public Wi-Fi
- Eight lane, 25 meter pool
- Hydro massage/leisure pool, warm water & sauna
- Male Change room
- Female Change room
- Universal Change room
- Multi-purpose programming rooms
- Two full gymnasiums
- Weight and cardio centre
- Sports turf field
- Basketball court
- Play structures & splash pad
- Youth Room:
- Thursday 4:30 to 7:30 pm
- Friday 5 to 8 pm
We strive to make your life simple therefore we'll look after your party needs for children 3-12 yrs! We offer 3 different types of birthday parties:
- Make a Splash Party! Bring your party to our pool and make a splash!
- Sports Spectacular. Create your own sports party by picking amongst dodgeball, basketball, soccer and volleyball. Mix and match your favourites!
- Rock Climbing Adventure. Enjoy private use of our climbing wall.
Each package includes one hour of activity and one hour space rental in one of our rooms.
The complex is an access point to the Trillium Woods. The City of Ottawa, in partnership with the Ottawa Mountain Bike Association (OMBA) offers a 15 kilometre multi-use trail network for hiking and mountain biking, allowing visitors to the Woods to experience the beauty of this natural area.
Richcraft, an active sponsor of community initiatives, is proud to be associated with the City of Ottawa’s Community Champions Program.