2040 Ogilvie Road
Ottawa, ON, K1J 7N8
The name says it all! Splash is one of three wave pools located in Ottawa.
Wave pools provide the perfect destination for visitors to our city including bus tours and group outings. Residents can also enjoy the "surf" or take a leisurely swim when the waves are off. There is also a kiddie pool with spray fountains and whirlpool. The facility also boasts a brand new 25m lap pool with an accessible ramp and a new 32m waterslide!
Check out our public swimming schedule.
The pool also offers swimming lessons and aquafit classes, and has a party room available for birthdays.
The Customer Service desy offers information and registration services.
|Monday to Friday
||7 am to 8:30 pm
|Saturday and Sunday
||8 am to 6 pm
Please note that these hours are not the pool hours.
How to find us
Splash Wave Pool - Location map
From highway 174, take the Blair exit, go north to Ogilvie Road, turn right onto Ogilvie, go .6 km and you are here.
OC Transpo bus route information
# 12, 124, 127
Visit OC Transpo for schedule information.
- Free Public Wi-Fi
- Facility has a Male Change room
- Facility has a Female Change room
- Leisure and Wave Swims
- Beach Area
- Kids slide
- A kiddy cove area with spray toys
- 25 metre lap pool with 5 lanes
- Whirlpool which can accommodate 30 adults
- 1 meter-high waves
- 34-meter long water slide with its own landing pool (Please note, required height to use slide is 1.06m or 45 inches)
- Lifesaving and Leadership swim program
- Private lessons
- Adult swimming lessons
- Bronze Medallion (Lifesaving Society)
- Bronze Cross (Lifesaving Society)
- National Lifeguard (Lifesaving Society)
- Water Safety Leader (Red Cross)