2960 Riverside Drive
The Terry Fox Athletic Facility, situated in Mooney's Bay Park, is the ideal location for athletic training and sporting events.
This extensive track and field and sports field complex includes a polyurethane running track, as well as, three lighted natural grass sports fields suitable for
- cross-country running
- other field sports.
During the winter, the facility turns into a cross-country ski centre featuring 5 km of track set lit trails for classic and skate-skiing and includes a ski school for all ages and abilities.
[ top ]
How to find us
Terry Fox Athletic Facility - Location map
From the East,
- Take Highway 417 and turn off at the Vanier Parkway/Alta Vista Drive off ramps
- Follow the parkway heading south as it turns into Riverside Drive at Industrial Road
- Continue along Riverside Drive for approximately 8 km
- After you pass Heron Road we are located at the second traffic lights on your right hand side
From the West,
- Take Highway 417 and exit at Bronson Avenue (southbound)
- Continue south on Bronson and turn right on Brookfield Road (1st exit past Heron Road)
- Head west on Brookfield for one block to Riverside Drive
- Turn left (south) on Riverside and facility is on your right at the next intersection
Driving directions from the South:
- Take Hunt Club Road until you reach Riverside Drive
- Turn heading north on Riverside Drive
- After you pass Walkley Road, the entrance to the facility will be on your left hand side at the next intersection.
OC Transpo: Bus 87 South Keys
Visit OC Transpo for schedule information.
[ top ]
Hours of operation April 18 to October 31
|Monday to Friday
||9 am to 9 pm
Saturday and Sunday
|9 am to 5 pm
For January and February hours please refer to the Mooney's Bay Cross-country Ski Centre hours.
[ top ]