A free home visiting program for pregnant women and families with children from birth until transition to school.
- Service in the language you speak
- We are here to answer your questions about pregnancy and parenting; call us at: 613-580-6744.
After your baby is born, a Public Health Nurse will:
- Call you to assess your health and the health of your newborn
- Offer support and answer your questions about such things as parenting, feeding, safety, and growth and development
As your child grows, we can help by:
- Providing information about different programs in your community
- Connecting you and your family to resources
- Based on your needs and goals, your family may benefit from home visits from a Public Health Nurse, Social Worker and Family Visitor.
You can also speak with a Public Health Nurse at one of our Parenting in Ottawa Drop-ins.