New registration, booking and payment system
The City is moving to a new registration, booking and payment system and is asking for your assistance as we get ready.
You can help by:
- Using up your credits!
- Apply your existing credits to your next purchase.
- Ask for a refund instead of adding new credits to your account when withdrawing from a course
- NEW – As an added incentive, the $15 processing fee will be waived for a refund of credits that have been on your account for less than two years. The processing fee still applies to a refund of credits on your account for more than two years.
To register for a recreational class or activity, you'll need:
A client barcode and family PIN numbers
Get a Client Barcode and Family PIN by:
Forgot your Barcode or Family PIN?
- Account information can be emailed to you, if you have previously provided your email address. Use the PIN and Barcode lookup tool to retrieve the information.
- Call 613-580-2588 Monday to Friday, from 7 am to 7 pm (except on statutory holidays) and follow the prompts.
- Visit a recreation facility or Client Service Centre.
Your Course Code number
- Don't know the course code number? Browse the recreation guide.
Your Visa or MasterCard information to pay for the program
- No credit card? No problem. Visit any recreation or culture facility prior to the registration start date to put a credit on your account.