In the event of a medical emergency, fire or crime in progress, call 9-1-1. For information on how to prepare for an emergency call City Services at 3-1-1 or view our information on emergency preparedness for residents of Ottawa.
Ottawa Police Service
Ottawa Fire Services
- Find out more about non-emergency requests, including information on smoke alarms, evacuation plans, cooking safety tips and
other fire prevention information, or call 613-580-2860.
Ottawa Paramedic Service
- Learn CPR - The Ottawa Paramedic Service offers free CPR courses for seniors at various locations throughout the City.
Call 613-580-2424, ext. 32434 for more information.
- Should you require paramedic services, please ensure the following:
- The address on your house is visible, that paramedics can enter your home and that someone can take care of your pet in your absence.
- Always keep a current list of medications and medical history available for paramedics.
[ top ]