Anyone between 16 and 30 years old can take advantage of the Youth Zone Resource Centre. The Resource Centre offers free support and services to assist you with your job hunt.
The Resource Centre will help you:
• Learn or improve your computer skills
• Create a dynamic resume and cover letter
• Polish your interview skills
• Connect with an employment specialist for support and coaching
The Centre also offers the following resources:
• Current job postings and job fair listings
• Computers with high speed Internet access
• Computer and employment workshops
• Laser printer, fax machine and photocopier access
• Local and long distance phone access
• Newspapers and employment-related books
• Information on education and literacy training
• Referrals to youth employment programs and services
• On-site child care
Drop in to the Youth Zone Resource Centre between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. from Monday to Friday, at:
370 Catherine Street, first floor, east side entrance
We are accessible by taking OC Transpo bus numbers 101 or 102.
Call the Resource Centre at 613-580-9663 or email us at email@example.com.