This busy facility offers a wide range of recreational programs in both official languages. Within this fully accessible building you will find various meeting rooms, a main hall (banquet capacity 140), boardroom, patio area, three public access computers and much more. In the adjoining award winning park you will find multiple play structures, green space, a wading pool, a ping pong table and a seasonal outdoor rink.
- On site parking
- Public computers
Location and Contact
Hours of Operation
Monday to Thursday, 9 am to 9 pm
Friday, 9 am to 6 pm
Sunday, 9 am to 1 pm
Summer Hours and Closures:
Closed on August 7.
Closed on Saturdays in July and August.
To browse registered programs available City-wide, visit our online Recreation Guide PDFs.
To search registered programs available at this facility, please visit JOINOttawa.
Rentals and Bookings
Browse the listing of rental spaces
The accessibility features of this facility are detailed below. While the City of Ottawa is constantly working to improve access, please note that not all parts of every facility are necessarily 'accessible for all' as facilities were built to meet accessibility standards of their time.
- Two designated accessible parking spaces
- Accessible path of travel from the parking lot to entrance with access aisle
- Seven metres from parking space to the door
- Cut curb
- Hazard indicator
- Two accessible entrances
- Wide door (with power door opener) for wheelchair passage
- Direct access to the main floor, lobby, elevator
- Power door access to interior areas
- Directional signs
- Tactile signage
- High contrast signage
- Large lettering
- Washroom with power door opener
- Lowered drinking fountains
- Access to all floors
- metre wide doorway
- Located near main entrance
- Raised and Braille lettering
- Stairs with no-slip surface
- Good colour contrast
- Continuous hand rails
Fitness Change Room
- Barrier free stalls
- Toilet/shower grab bars
- Roll-in shower access
- Seat in the shower
- Hand-held shower head
Learn more about special needs and accessible services.