Skip to main content

Saint Brigid's Centre for the Arts

310 St. Patrick Street   Map (link is external)

Interior view of an eclectic Victorian style former church that combines Gothic Revival with Neo-Hiberno Romanesque forms.

Saint Brigid's Centre for the Arts was constructed by Irish immigrants in 1889 and 1890 following their decision to leave Notre Dame Cathedral Basilica. The limestone church was designed by Ottawa architect James R. Bowes in an eclectic Victorian style that combines Gothic Revival with Neo-Hiberno Romanesque forms. Photo credit: Nicole Sammut.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 3, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
    Sunday, June 4, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Shuttle
    Public Washrooms
    Disabled Access
    Bike Parking
    Paid Parking
    Family Friendly
    OC Transpo Nearby