- A general skating membership gives you access to all City-run arenas during general public skating sessions.
- A specialized skating membership gives you access to specialized skating session offered at all City-run arenas.
Membership cards are available at the following locations:
Memberships must be purchased in person at the fitness facilities listed below.
Upgrade and get even more! An All Inclusive Fitness Membership includes access to all City of Ottawa fitness facilities and to general public skating sessions! Specialized skates are not included.
- Bob MacQuarrie Recreation Complex – Orléans, 1490 Youville
- Brewer Pool, 100 Brewer
- Canterbury Pool, 2185 Arch
- Champagne Pool, 321 King Edward
- Deborah Anne Kirwan Pool, 1300 Kitchener
- Goulbourn Recreation Complex, 1500 Shea
- Heron Community Centre, 1480 Heron
- Jack Purcell Community Centre, 320 Jack Purcell
- Kanata Leisure Centre, 70 Aird
- Lowertown Pool, 40 Cobourg
- Pinecrest Recreation Complex, 2250 Torquay
- Plant Recreation Centre, 930 Somerset
- Ray Friel Recreation Complex, 1585 Tenth Line Road
- Sawmill Creek Pool, 3280 D'Aoust
- Splash Pool, 2040 Ogilvie
- Nepean Sportsplex, 1701 Woodroffe
- St-Laurent Complex, 525 Coté
- Terry Fox Athletic Facility, 2960 Riverside
- Walter Baker Sports Centre, 100 Malvern
HST is included in the fees.
|General public skating|
|Age group||1 year||6 months||3 months||1 month|
|Children 3 to 4||$52.75||$35.25||$19.50||$9.75|
Students, Adults and Seniors
|Children and Parent(s)||$307.25||$183||$107.50||$57.50|
|Activity||Age group||6 months||3 months||1 month|
|Shinny Hockey||Child – 5 to 12 yrs,
Youth 13 to 17 yrs,
|Pick up Hockey||Adults 18 to 64 yrs,
Seniors 65+ yrs