For a complete agenda and updates, please sign up for email alerts, visit ottawa.ca/agendas or call 3-1-1. For more information about how to watch or participate in individual meetings, please consult the specific meeting’s agenda at ottawa.ca/agendas.
Planning and Housing Committee – Wednesday, May 17 at 9:30 am
- Canada–Ontario Community Housing Initiative (2023-2025)
- Zoning by-law amendment – 180 Main Street
- Zoning by-law amendment – 2504 White Street
- Zoning by-law amendment – 1568 Meadowbrook Road
- Zoning by-law amendment – 5618 Hazeldean Road
- Status update – Planning and Housing Committee inquiries and motions for the period ending May 5, 2023
Emergency Preparedness and Protective Services Committee – Thursday, May 18 at 9:30 am
- Verbal update – City’s response to April ice storm
- Public safety service 2021 and 2022 annual report
- 9-1-1 annual report 2021 and 2022
- Councillor S. Devine (on behalf of Councillor T. Kavanagh) – Inventory of generators in high-rise apartment buildings
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca, call 3-1-1 (TTY: 613-580-2401) or 613-580-2400 to contact the City using Canada Video Relay Service. You can also connect with us through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.