The City of Ottawa is planning to implement Transit Priority (TP) improvement measures on Bronson Avenue and Raven Road in order to enhance transit service in the area. This includes the following work:
- extension of the existing Raven Road to connect to Bronson Avenue
- a new signalized intersection
- widening of Bronson Avenue to the east
- modifications to the northeast corner of the intersection of Raven Road and University Drive
- review of pedestrian / cycling connectivity
Environmental assessment completion: November 2019
Design assignment completion: February 2020
Construction completion: September 2020
Approved project funds to date are $3,048,000.
A Public Information Session is planned for September 11, 2019 from 6:30 to 8:30 pm at the Ottawa South Community Centre located at 260 Sunnyside Avenue. At this time attendees will be able to review and provide comments on the alternatives being considered.
For further information or to provide comments, please contact the City’s project manager:
Patrick Duquette, P.Eng.
Senior Engineer, Infrastructure Projects
Design and Construction - Municipal
100 Constellation Drive
Ottawa, ON K2G 6J8
Tel: 613-580-2424 ext. 16038