Notice of an Official Plan Amendment
Notice is hereby provided that an Official Plan Amendment and Zoning By-Law Amendment is being considered by the Planning, Infrastructure and Economic Development Department at the City of Ottawa.
A Proposal Summary of Official Plan Amendment (OPA) (D01-01- 20-0011) and Zoning By-law Amendments (ZBA) (D02-02-20-0067)
Proposed Official Plan Amendment (OPA), which includes Appendix A: Gladstone Station District Secondary Plan
- Gladstone Secondary Plan Location Plan [ PDF 244 KB ]
- Proposed Gladstone OPA - Statement of Components [ PDF 1.358 MB ]
- Proposed Gladstone Secondary Plan - Appendix A [ PDF 1.273 MB ]
- Proposed Gladstone Secondary Plan - Schedules A, B, C, D [ PDF 11.678 MB ]
Proposed Zoning By-law Amendments for two separate properties, 818 Gladstone Avenue and 933 Gladstone Avenue.
- Proposed 818 Gladstone Location Map [ PDF 128 KB ]
- Proposed 818 Gladstone Zoning Amendment Details [ PDF 247 KB ]
- Proposed 818 Gladstone Location Map and Zoning [ PDF 126 KB ]
- Proposed 818 Gladstone Zoning Height Schedule [ PDF 124 KB ]
- Proposed 933 Gladstone Location Map [ PDF 149 KB ]
- Proposed 933 Gladstone Zoning Amendment Details [ PDF 116 KB ]
- Proposed 933 Gladstone Zoning amendment Location Map [ PDF 142 KB ]
- Proposed 933 Gladstone -Zoning Height Schedule [ PDF 144 KB ]
Please click on the above links for more information regarding the proposals, including their purpose, effect and details. These proposals provide the opportunity for public and technical review and to gain input to modify these proposals, as needed.
The purpose of the proposed OPA is to amend the relevant contents in Volume 1 and Volume 2A of the Official Plan in order to implement the new Gladstone Station District Secondary Plan. The purpose of the proposed Zoning Amendment is to amend Zoning By-law Consolidation 2008-250.
The Gladstone Station District Secondary Plan has been prepared through a collaborative study process with participation of various stakeholders. This process includes stakeholder interviews, Public and Technical Advisory Group meetings, a design workshop, and two public open houses. Once approved, this Secondary Plan will become part of the Official Plan as Council’s policy to guide development within the Gladstone Station District over the next 20 years.
The City of Ottawa would like to receive any comments concerning this proposal. Please forward comments to the undersigned planner via mail, telephone, facsimile or e-mail by August 27, 2020. Comments received will be considered in the evaluation of the amendments.
If you wish to be notified of the adoption of the proposed Official Plan amendment or Zoning By-law Amendment, or the refusal to amend the either, you must make a written request to the City of Ottawa to the undersigned planner.
If a person or public body does not make oral submissions at a public meeting (meeting date, time and location to be determined) or make written submissions to the City of Ottawa before the proposed official plan amendment is adopted, the person or public body is not entitled to appeal the decision of the Council of the City of Ottawa to the Local Planning Appeal Tribunal , unless in the opinion of the Tribunal, there are reasonable grounds to do so.
To view the application or any information or materials related to this amendment, please review the attached documents by clicking on the corresponding links or contact the undersigned planner.
Dated at the City of Ottawa this 7 day of August, 2020.
For further information contact:
Taavi Siitam, Planner
City of Ottawa
110 Laurier Avenue West
613-580-2424, ext. 27788