The City is starting a Bike to Transit project in the neighbourhoods around Innovation Park & Ride Station, Trim Park & Ride Station and Greenboro Park & Ride Station.
The goal of the project is to introduce residents to short, comfortable and convenient cycling routes that connect from nearby neighbourhoods to their Park and Ride Station. Each of these three Park & Ride Stations features sheltered bike parking
- Use the Ottawa-Gatineau Regional Cycling Map to plan the cycling part of your route.
- Use OC Transpo Travel Planner to plan the transit part of your route.
- Use the Let’s Bike to Greenboro Map for cycling routes in the neighbourhood of Greenboro Park & Ride
- Use the Let’s Bike to Trim Map for cycling routes in the neighbourhood of Trim Park & Ride
- Use the Let’s Bike to Innovation Map for cycling routes in the neighbourhood of Innovation Park & Ride
Tell Us What You Think
The questionnaire is now closed. The City would like to thank everyone who participated in the questionnaire.
The City is offering education and outreach activities in the neighbourhoods of Greenboro Station, Trim Station and Innovation Station to introduce residents to the cycling routes that connect to their Park & Ride Stations.
To find out more about activities like cycling workshops and travel planning booths, please sign up for the project newsletter by contacting: email@example.com
If you have any comments, please provide them directly to the project manager listed below.
Transportation Demand Management Project Officer
110 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON K1P 1J1
613-580-2424, ext. 42014