Rent the City's community buildings to hold meetings, parties and events. Many community buildings are subject to individual operating agreements with the City. Please note that booking and rental procedures, fees and services may vary.
The locations are divided into the east and west of Ottawa. The dividing line follows the Rideau Canal and continues south along the Rideau River. The buildings are listed alphabetically.
East Ottawa community buildings
- Aquaview Community Hall, 318 Aquaview Drive, 613-824-0633 ext. 221
- Banff-Ledbury Pavilion, 1250 Ledbury Avenue, 613-247-4817
- Beacon Hill Community Hall, 2130 Radford Court, 613-748-1771
- Bearbrook Community Centre, 8720 Russell Road, 613-824-0633 ext. 221
- Blackburn Community Hall, 190 Glen Park Drive, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carlsbad Springs, 6020 Eighth Line Road, 613-822-1435
- Fallingbrook, 679 Deancourt Crescent, 613-580-4765 ext. 32060
- Fred Barett Arena, 3280 Leitrim Road, 613-822-7887 ext. 23
- Greenboro Pavilion, 14 Tapiola Crescent, email@example.com
- Greely Community Centre, 1448 Meadow Drive, 613-580-2424 ext. 30235
- Kenmore Community Centre, 3242 York's Corners Road, 613-580-2424 ext. 30235
- Larry Robinson Arena, 2785 8th Line Road, 613-580-2424 ext. 30235
- Lois Kemp Arena (Blackburn), 200 Glen Park Drive, 613-580-2424 ext. 32060
- Navan Memorial Centre, 1295 Colonial Road, 613-824-0633 ext. 221
- Notre-Dame-Des-Champs, 3659 Navan Road, 613-580-2424 ext. 32060
- Peter D. Clarke Place, 255 Centrum Boulevard, 613-580-2424 ext. 32044
- Pierre Rocque Community Center, 1257 Joseph Drouin Avenue, 613-580-2424 ext. 32060
- Queenswood Heights Community Centre, 1485 Duford Drive, 613-580-2424 ext. 32060
- R.J. Kennedy Arena, 1115 Dunning Road, 613-824-0633 ext. 221
- Roy G. Hobbs Community Centre, 109 Larch Crescent, 613-580-2424 ext. 32060
- Sarsfield Community Centre, 3585 Sarsfield Road, 613-835-7590
- Stuart Holmes Arena, 5660 Osgoode Main Street, 613-580-2424 ext. 30235
- Vars Community Building, 5717 Rockdale Road, 613-824-0633 ext. 221
- Vernon Recreation Centre, 7950 Lawrence Street, 613-580-2424 ext. 30235
West Ottawa community buildings
- Alfred Taylor Recreation Centre, 2300 Community Way, 613-489-3975
- Bayshore Field House, 175 Woodridge Crescent, 613-828-5103
- Bridlewood Community Centre, 63 Bluegrass Drive, 613-271-0712 ext. 225 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cavanagh Centre Community, 8930 Flewellyn Road, 613-257-2944 or email@example.com
- Chapman Mills Community Building, 424 Chapman Mills Drive, 613-822-7887 ext. 23
- Charlie Conacher Community Building, 30 Wessex Road, 613-850-1020, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Constance and Buckham’s Bay Community Centre, 262 Len Purcell Drive, 613-832-1070
- Corkery Community Center, 3447 Old Almonte Road
- Craig Henry Park, 135 Craig Henry Drive, 613-726-1231
- Dunrobin Community Centre, 1151 Thomas A. Dolan Parkway, email@example.com
- Eva James Memorial Community Centre, 65 Stonehaven Drive, 613-271-0712 ext. 225 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fisher Heights Community Place, 31 Sutton Place, 613-226-9627
- Fitzroy Harbour Community Centre, 100 Clifford Campbell Street, 613-623-5241
- Fringewood Community Centre, 14 Fringewood Drive, 613-580-2532 ext. 20707 or email@example.com
- Galetta Community Centre, 119 Darwin Street, 613-623-3890
- General Burns Tennis Club, 86 Argue Drive, 613-225-8495
- Glen Cairn Community Centre, 186 Morrena Road, 613-580-2570 ext. 20110
- Harry Craig Community Centre (Carsonby Hall), 6045 Prince of Wales Drive, 613-489-2601 (evenings only)
- Huntley Community Centre, 108 Juanita Avenue, 613-839-2959
- Huntley Mess Hall, 2240 Craig Side Road, 613-839-2959
- Inverness Park, 76 Inverness Avenue, 613-226-2208 ext. 225
- Kanata Beaverbrook Community Centre, 1002 Beaverbrook Road, 613-592-4435
- Kars Recreation Hall, 1604 Old Wellington Street, 613-489-2524, KarsHallRental@yahoo.com
- Katimavik Community Centre, 64 Chimo Drive, 613-580-2980 ext. 20656
- Kinburn Community Centre, 3045 Kinburn Side Road, 613-832-4516, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Larkin House Community Building, 76 Larkin Drive, 613-850-1020, email@example.com
- Lion Dick Brûlé Community Center, 170 Castlefrank Road, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lynwood Park Community Building, 7 Sycamore Drive, email@example.com
- Maki House, 19 Leeming Drive, 613-828-4422, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manotick Community Centre, 5572 Doctor Leach Drive, 613-580-2424 ext. 30235, email@example.com
- March Central Community Centre, 1030 Riddell Drive, 613-580-9696 ext. 34487
- Margaret Rywak Community Building (Manordale), 68 Knoxdale Road, 613-212-8975, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Munster Community Centre, 58 Dogwood Drive, 613-838-2666, email@example.com
- Old Town Hall (Kanata), 821 March Road, 613-580-2424 ext. 34487 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pretty Street Community Centre, 2 Pretty Street, 613-580-2532 ext. 20707 or email@example.com
- Qualicum/Graham Park, 25 Esquimault Avenue, 613-828-6232
- Richmond Memorial Community Centre, 6095 Perth Street, 613-580-2532 ext. 20707, firstname.lastname@example.org
- S S-1 Community Centre, 400 Goldridge Drive, 613-580-2980 ext. 20656
- Southpointe Community Building, 220 Stoneway Drive, 613-822-7887 ext. 23
- St. Luke's Park, 166 Frank Street, 613-564-1050
- Tanglewood Park Community Centre, 30 Woodfield Drive, 613-226-7800
- Tom Brown Arena, 141 Bayview Road, 613-580-2424 ext. 46686
- Trend-Arlington Community Building, 50 Bellman Drive, 613-828-3460, email@example.com
- Westcliffe Community Centre, 681 Seyton Drive, 613-596-3013, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rent a space
Recreation and community centres are full-service sites where you can register for courses and activities in your neighbourhood.
Hall and gym rentals are booked through the facility. Check availability and then contact the recreation centres to book. You can also submit a Rental request form.
Room rental rates - 2023
Fees shown do not include HST. Applicable taxes will be added during the payment process.
All rates are per hour.
|Not For Profit activity||$7.31||$12.32||$9.53||$15.26||$12.32||$19.19||$16.07||$23.97|
|Not For Profit activity||$31.10||$35.70||$40.30||$46.31||$52.36||$60.21||$67.92||$83.72|
|Not For Profit activity||$7.45||$9.66||$19.58|
|Size:||Half gym||Full gym||Full gym (3 sections)|
|Not for profit activity||$26.40||$45.04||$59.94|
Rental definitions and information
The nature of the activity determines the fee to be applied to the rental and is based upon what the group is doing in the facility.
- Not-for-profit activity: An activity that fits with the Recreation, Culture and Facility Services’ mandate and is not intended to generate a profit. This activity must be open to everyone.
- Private activity: A not-for-profit activity that does not fit with the Parks and Recreation mandate and/or is intended for select members of the community.
- Commercial activity: An activity that has the intent of generating a profit. This activity may involve the sale of goods or services or may require a registration fee prior to participation.
- Program: A course or activity.
- Meeting: An assembly for discussion purposes.
- Special event: A gathering to participate in, celebrate or view the outcome of an activity, effort or commitment
- Small: 0 - 50 people
- Medium: 51 - 100 people
- Large: 101 - 200 people
- X-large: 201 or more people
- Category A: Category A listings have comparatively more amenities than Category B halls.
- Category B: Category B listings have comparatively fewer amenities than Category A halls.
- Commercial and trade show rentals are to be negotiated with individual facility managers.
- Gymnasium rates apply for sports activity usage. Where halls are not available in a given location for meetings, and gyms are assigned for this purpose, the applicable hall rate will apply.
- Community and Recreation Associations that provide programming on behalf of the Parks and Recreation branch or who have written agreements with the Parks and Recreation branch will continue to have access to facilities at no charge or as per their existing written agreement. An appeal process is available to resolve questions of status interpretations and/or based on technical grounds. Frequently asked questions.
How do I make a payment?
You can pay your account:
- Online - You will then be asked to enter your Barcode and PIN Number
- By cheque
- In person
Why was I invoiced?
If you have received a blue invoice it is because your payment to Centralized Allocations is overdue and it has been sent to our Accounts Receivable Department for invoicing and collection.
How do I book a hall or gym?
Hall and gym rentals are booked through the facility. Please contact the facility directly for more information regarding availability and rates.
Who do I contact to book volleyball nets?
For beach volleyball net rentals, please phone 613-580-2424 ext. 16966.
Who do I contact to book National Capital Commission parks?
For more information about National Capital Commission parks, including: Vincent Massey, Major Hill, Confederation square, Hogs Back, Rockcliffe park, please contact the National Capital Commission directly at 613-239-5000.
Who do I contact for information about outdoor rinks and wading pools?
Please contact Seasonal Recreation at 613-580-2590 or email@example.com.
Who do I contact for information about Splash pads?
City of Ottawa splash pads operate daily from 9 am to 9 pm beginning mid-May until mid-September. For more information on splash pads, please contact Seasonal Recreation at 613-580-2590, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I find information about Public Skating?
You can find more information online, or by contacting City Wide Sports by phone 613-580-2854 or email email@example.com.
City-operated seniors centres
- Churchill Seniors Centre, 345 Richmond Road
- Heron Seniors Centre, 1480 Heron Road
- Kanata Seniors Centre, 2500 Campeau Drive
- Nepean Seniors Recreation Centre, 1701 Woodroffe Avenue
English community-operated senior centres
- Abbotsford Senior Centre, 613-230-5730
- Gloucester Senior Adults’ Centre, 613-749-1974
- Gloucester South Seniors Centre, 613-822-0020
- Hobbs Seniors' Club, 613-462-4082
- The Good Companions, 613-236-0428
French community-operated senior centres
- Centre de services Guigues, 613-241-1266
- Centre Pauline Charron (Vanier), 613-741-0562
- Centre Séraphin-Marion d'Orléans, 613-830-6436
- Le Patro d'Ottawa, 613-789-7733
- Rendez-vous des aînés francophones d'Ottawa, 613-834-6808
- Hobbs Seniors' Club, 613-462-4082