If you received your first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine at a rural clinic and have not yet booked your second dose, you will receive a phone call this week from the City of Ottawa and Ottawa Public Health to book an appointment for your second dose at another rural pop-up clinic taking place between June 20 and 25.
Individuals who received first doses at a rural clinic but have already made arrangements for a second dose on their own will not be contacted.
Rural clinics will take place at the following locations:
- R.J. Kennedy Memorial Arena
- West Carleton High School
- South Carleton High School
- Osgoode Township High School
- Appointments are required at these clinics; no walk ups will be accepted.
- At this time rural pop-up appointments are only being provided to those being contacted directly.
- You cannot book an appointment for a rural pop-up clinic through the provincial booking system, nor can you call the City or OPH directly to book at a rural clinic.
- Sign up for the City’s COVID-19 vaccine newsletter to receive timely updates about these clinics and the City’s vaccine rollout.
Residents can visit Ontario.ca/bookvaccine to access the provincial booking system or call the provincial vaccine booking line at 1-833-943-3900 between 8 am and 8 pm, seven days a week to book an appointment at any of the community clinics in Ottawa.
You may also be able to book your vaccine appointment at a local pharmacy. Eligible residents should check with the pharmacy directly. Select primary care teams are also offering vaccines.