September 12 – Upcoming work by the Ministry of Transportation on westbound access from Highway 174 to Highway 417 westbound will result in full and partial lane closures starting the evening of Thursday, September 13 until Monday, October 1.
Signed detours will be installed before work begins to give advance notice of the road closures.
- Work initially scheduled to take place over the weekend starting Friday, September 14 has been rescheduled.
- Ottawa Road 174 westbound access to Highway 417 westbound will be fully closed on Tuesday, September 18 at 10 pm until Wednesday, September 19 at 6 am.
- Single lane closures will occur at the access point of Ottawa Road 174 westbound to Highway 417 westbound on the following dates:
- Friday, September 21 at 9 pm to Monday, September 24 at 6 am.
- Friday, September 28 at 9 pm to Monday, October 1 at 6am.
Residents are reminded to plan all trips well in advance as delays are expected during the closure. There are many other transportation options including OC Transpo, carpooling and other alternative forms of transportation to get around the city while this closure is in place.