February 21, 2020
The Finance and Economic Development Committee and Nominating Committee today recommended the following Councillors to fill vacancies on City committees and boards.
- Innes Ward Councillor Laura Dudas as Vice Chair of the Finance and Economic Development Committee
- Stittsville Ward Councillor Glen Gower as Member-at-large of the Finance and Economic Development Committee
- Stittsville Ward Councillor Glen Gower as Vice Chair of the Planning Committee
- Orléans Ward Councillor Matthew Luloff as Chair of the Ottawa Public Library Board
- Osgoode Ward Councillor George Darouze as a Member of the Shaw Centre Board of Directors
- Rideau-Rockcliffe Ward Councillor Rawlson King as the Chair of the Built Heritage Sub-Committee
Council will consider the nominations at its meeting on Wednesday, February 26.