September 25, 2020
Announcements and Events
Welcome to the City of Ottawa’s weekly roundup of information regarding the City’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also keep up with City updates daily on COVID-19 on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- City is supporting Hôpital Montfort to set up a COVID Care Clinic at Ray Friel Complex in Orléans.
- Ottawa Public Health has updated COVID-19 Testing Information.
- Ottawa’s paramedics are taking on a new space-age look as they continue to find ways to provide safe and reliable service during the global pandemic.
The latest from Ottawa Public Health
- Medical Officer of Health issues Section 22 Order – What does this mean?
- A real-world contact tracing example: 40-person BBQ in a park led to 105 high-risk contacts in schools.
- NEW testing FAQs posted to the Supporting Schools during COVID-19 web page.
- Discover updates to the Businesses and Workplaces COVID-19 web page.
- Stay connected: Follow Ottawa Public Health on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
In case you missed it
- The province limits indoor gatherings to ten and outdoor gatherings to 25 in Ottawa in an effort to stop the spread of COVID-19. After several months of focusing on education and awareness, the City will now start to fine those breaking the Temporary Mandatory Mask By-law.
- Children are headed back to the classroom. Tips and resources to help you plan a commute that is safe for everyone.
- The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs, and services that affect your daily life.